Thinking of moving to East Cobb? We offer this information to help you decide.
East Cobb Living At It’s Best! Cobb County is one of the fastest growing counties in the nation and because the county is so large the locals break it down to East Cobb & West Cobb. In general, the default division line between East and West Cobb is Hwy. 75 and these Marietta zip codes 30062, 30066, 30067, 30068, and 30075 are all considered “East Cobb”.
East Cobb Demographics
According to The East Cobber publication:
- There are about 80,000 households and 215,000+ people residing in East Cobb County.
- Affluent: East Cobb residents are well-educated and have the highest median household income in Cobb County.
- Family-oriented: East Cobb has the largest population age 17 and under in Cobb County.
East Cobb Schools
One of the reasons why people choose to live in East Cobb are the schools which reflect in the statistic mentioned above regarding East Cobb having the largest population of 17 and under. If you are considering East Cobb to live in you will be happy to know that all the high schools exceeded the state average in SAT scores which is 1445.
Walton High School triumphed the highest average score in Cobb County at 1724. This was the seventh year in a row that school has topped the 1700 mark on the SAT. We got the information about the SAT scores from East Cobb Patch.
Here are a few private schools in East Cobb:
East Cobb Food
After scouring through several sources and paying close attention to reviews from real people, we have narrowed down the best East Cobb restaurants:
Our personal favorite is Xengo’s Kitchen Fusion located on the corner of Johnson’s Ferry and Shallowford Rd. It is one of the best Asian Fusion and Sushi Bars in Metro Atlanta.
East Cobb Shopping
As we mentioned East Cobb is affluent and the shopping reflects this statistic. Here are some of the best Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, The Avenue East Cobb, The Prado Sandy Springs and Parkside Shopping Center.
East Cobb Activities
We got these activities from East Cobber:
- Every Tuesday and Saturday, Feeding Time at the Chattahoochee Nature Center. Join a naturalist for an in-depth look at one of their resident animals as they are being fed. 4pm. Admission: $10 adults/ $7 seniors/ $6 children ages 3-12 and free for 2 and under and members. Chattahoochee Nature Center, 9135 Willeo Road, Roswell. More info: 770-992-2055. East Cobber
- Trail Hikes, Every Saturday and Sunday. A docent guides you on a journey through the Chattahoochee Nature Center trails using biofacts and activities to spark you “natural” curiosity. 1pm. Admission: $10 adults/ $7 seniors/ $6 children ages 3-12 and free for 2 and under and members. Chattahoochee Nature Center, 9135 Willeo Road, Roswell. More info: 770-992-2055. East Cobber
One of the most beautiful homes for sale in East Cobb is our listing at www.4835MulberryDr.com
We hope this information about East Cobb Living At It’s Best was helpful. Do you live in the Metro Atlanta and Cobb County area? Find Out What Your Home Is Worth.
SEARCH ALL MARIETTA HOMES FOR SALE HERE!
SEARCH ALL EAST COBB HOMES FOR SALE HERE!
If you have any questions about East Cobb Living At It’s Best, feel free to give us a call - (678) 631-1758.