A Few Simple Tips – October Is The First Full Month In Fall – Get Your Home Ready For Winter
Clear the clutter and a few other things that you may not have thought of:
- Change the smoke alarm batteries everytime you have to set the clocks back.
- Drain and store the garden hoses.
- Check insulation around doors and windows and caulk around the window to keep the cold air out.
- Clean your windows before Winter.
- Winterize your Swimming Pool.
We offer these tips and suggestions to make your home life the best it can be! Think #teamcowan for all your “home living” needs. Do you live in the Metro Atlanta and Cobb County area? Find Out What Your Home Is Worth.
If you have any questions about October being the first full month of Fall and it being a perfect time to get your home ready for Winter, feel free to give us a call - (678) 631-1758.